Friday, August 31, 2007

[Chess_General_Discussion] Re: On Chess

--- In Chess_General_Discussion@yahoogroups.com, "jimdale827"
<jimdale827@...> wrote:
>
> Seems that you are a very confrontational kind of person

Actually, I have integrity and I'm honest. That's more than I can say
for you Jim. Your first tactic was to change the subject and to start
asking me questions which had nothing to do with what we were talking
about, such as how long I've been playing chess, etc. I obliged you
anyway and answered your questions. You didn't answer my question,
however, which was:

"What was your rating?"

It obvious that you're not saying what it was because it was
embarrassingly low. That was EXACTLY what I predicted as per my
previous post. You're too incompetent to play chess at a reasonable
level, so you try to make everyone who can play feel guilty for having
an ability. What you're doing is called a DEFENSE MECHANISM. It's
quite pathetic really. Even more pathetic that you're completely
oblivious as to what you're doing.

Now your NEXT straw man tactic is to start an ad-hominem attack and
going after me personally. You're unable to come up with any semblance
of a counter-argument to the points I made, so you want to start and
redirecting the discussion over to me with disparaging labels. This is
even more pathetic and cowardly than your other maneuver.

You asked me some questions which I answered. Now I want an answer to
the rest of the questions that I asked.

- What is your national chess rating
- How many Grandmasters have you discussed chess with?
- Have you ever directed a rated tournament or match?

You don't love the game Jim. You love sitting in the corner like a
coward casting judgment on everyone who has a level of intelligence
and ability that you do not possess with your quasi-moral BS that you
use to distract yourself from the reality of your own mediocrity.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Sexual Health

Get important

sex health news

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Best of Y! Groups

Check out the best

of what Yahoo!

Groups has to offer.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home